Experience full day
$ 1,800.00 mxn
Experience Agave roots is a personalized experience, where you will learn about the entire Tequila manufacturing process in a factory using the traditional method, and you will experience a unique day with special activities hand in hand with expert Tequila makers.
- Tour our agave field in Horseback Riding.
- Discover the process of making our Tequila, including the artisan process of Tahona.
- Packaging area for our bottles.
- Visit to the Aging Cellar.
- Professional tasting of our Tequilas.
- Exhibition of jimadores harvesting agave.
- 1 Cantarito with fresh ingredients.
- Mexican food and free time on our terrace.
- Transportation round trip to and from La Minerva in Guadalajara.
- Water and soft drinks during your stay.
- *Drinks in our Bar have an additional cost.
- Option to hire Live Music, Mariachi for 1 hour. Consult*
duration approx. 5 hours
Teenagers from 12 to 17 years old pay $1,200 each
Children from 5 to 11 years old pay $600 each.
Minors are prohibited from consuming alcohol.
RESERVATION FOR GROUPS FROM 4 TO 20 PEOPLE.
- Refunds apply only up to 10 days before the reserved date.
- No refunds for cancellation in less than 10 days.
- Change of date must be requested up to 7 days before the original date.
- The change of date must be within our availability and that of our suppliers.
- Reservations must be made at least 7 business days before the date of interest for organizational and logistical reasons.
- Reservations must be made at least 10 days before the date of interest for organizational and logistical reasons.
- The reservation will be with 50% per person.
- The remaining amount must be paid upon arrival at the factory.
- We reserve the right of admission.